Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Looking for inspiration

I've been struggling to write for a while now. I feel as though I have no story to tell but that isn't true. I have so many unspoken words resting within me that cannot be expressed vocally. I just don't know how to let all these thoughts out in a way that is coherent and comprehensive. May be I'm trying too hard. I ought to just let my fingers meet the keys of my computer with ease as my mind  feeds instructions of the letters to press. 

All I seek right now is to be it happy, sad, angry or even anxious. I'm not wishing for a calamity or hoping for a disaster but looking for an event. An event of harmless chaos or intense pleasure; an event of boiling anger or blissful peace. Is it wrong for me to search for inspiration in this way?

I'm looking for inspiration. 
Just looking for inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm... that I can completely relate with. tried writing the other day and all i could come up with was two words...

    will finish this comment later, have to run...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to let me know when you start your blog! All the best and welcome to the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete